Healthy Dog Owner Survey
A new study by the University of Liverpool reveals that dog owners are healthier than other people because they frequently exercise with their pets. Other findings:
– dog owners are 10 times more active than people without pets
– the average dog owner exercises 9.6 times per week with their pooch (347 minutes total)
– non-pet owners exercise an average of 159 minutes per week
– a dog owner’s active lifestyle improves their mental health and social capacity
– a related study by the University of Chicago reveals that dog owners are more likely to get married, own homes, and have healthy friendships with neighbors. I suppose, if you clean up after your dog.
bluesbby / CC